Reasons Why Men Should Get Into Playing Bingo
Let's face it, Bingo's a women's game, isn't it? Well, no - whilst currently the majority of regular players are women, there's absolutely no reason why men shouldn't enjoy a game of Bingo - and with your help we can change the balance in man's favour.
There's nothing girly or feminine about the game of Bingo. Here at Bingo 4 Him, we'll show you why Bingo is not only great fun, but the birthright of every red-blooded, hard working, hairy chested man on the planet.
Bingo Is For Blokes
- You play it drinking beer - not only is the game played in social clubs, it's actively designed to be played with a pint glass in one hand. In many clubs, the beer is cheap. In many halls, if you run out mid-session, they'll bring you a fresh one.
- It requires quiet and concentration - It's a wonder women can play the game at all given the amount of concentration required and the need to stay quiet as the numbers are called.
- You need balls - before computer technology took over the game, you needed a good set of balls to play the game. These balls were frequently blown by the resident blower.
- We invented it - way back in the 16th Century in Italy, by blokes.
- Women want to be equal - they're getting everywhere in the world of sport and leisure, getting into social clubs, woman's rugby teams and more. Let's redress this balance - let's get some equality and take back their domains as well.
- Great for couples - you can take the missus out for the night, get absolutely bladdered, and not have to talk to her. She'll either be gossiping to the women on the next table or telling you to shush as she plays the party Bingo. This leaves you free to drink and ogle the other women in the hall.
- It's a great way to meet ladies - if you're single, let's not beat about the bush, it can be a great way to meet a partner, just check she can fund her own Bingo habit before you commit.
- Bingo will be full of hotties - ok, so at the moment, the image of the game means the type of women who you'd expect to be playing bingo would look like this.
But that's set to change, Bingo is already to starting to attract a new, younger and quite frankly, fitter class of lady. Expect to be seeing more ladies like these in the Bingo halls around the UK in the coming years.
- Get rich - that old women you put up with pinching your arse all those times may win the National Game and need a toy-boy.
- Get rich 2 - you may find you're a lucky streak and come away with lots of nice wins. Did we mention you can win lots of money playing Bingo?
- Cheap grub - as men we love our grub, and let's be honest here, a plateful of chips and chicken curry will always win out over the majority of foods. Well, most UK Bingo clubs do slap-up cheap and cheerful grub at prices that will make you weep.
- Cheap beer - expect to pay social club prices for your booze.
It's fun. Plain and simple. Be proud to play Bingo, be a Bingo Bloke. If you have a MySpace page, Piczo, forums, blogs or any HTML editable web site, get a Bingo Bloke Badge.
Show you're a Bingo bloke. Let's take back the Bingo Halls and online Bingo chatrooms for the men of the planet.
Grab your marker and let's roll.
Learn how to play Bingo >>